We are so thrilled to welcome you back to Jackson Hole! Just like you, we have been closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 and we want to ensure that you are confident in our approach to your health & safety and have your well-being at heart. Below are just a few measures we are taking, with links to read more.
We take standards for cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. The safety of our guests, employees and our community are our #1 priority.
Some of the several specific steps we are taking include:
- Using cleaning products and protocols which are certified effective against viruses
- EPA sterilizers and disinfectants in all rooms
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles and public bathrooms
The safety of our guests, employees and our community are our #1 priority.
Some of the several steps we have put into place include:
- Employee Health, Safety and Knowledge, including hand hygiene, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), symptom & temperature testing & ongoing training
- Guest Safety, including limited interaction, glass barriers at our Front Desk, limited guests in lobby, sanitization of room keys & over the phone guidance
- Modifications to our Food & Beverage offerings, including only take out/room delivery option available based on county guidelines, and food will be served in single use, disposable containers
We are committed to stay connected with our guests throughout their journey. Prior to arrival, you will receive communication from us to keep you updated on any changes to state or local regulations that may impact your visit to Jackson Hole. During your stay, our team will keep in contact with you to make sure you are comfortable and enjoying you visit.
If you have any questions or would like further clarification on any items above, please either call us at (307) 733-4340, or send us a text message at (307) 522-1378. We look forward to welcoming you safely to Jackson Hole soon!